The IEEE Electrical Design of Advanced Packaging and Systems (EDAPS)
Symposium has been one of main events in South Asia and Asia Pacific
design communities, which attracts world class industrial designers and
academic researchers to share their most recent technological
achievements. The symposium focuses on frontier technologies for
modeling, characterization, and electrical design issues at on-chip, package,
PCB, and system/module levels. It has multi-format exchange activities
including tutorials, oral presentations, industry exhibition and sharing,
workshops and poster talks. The technical program of the symposium
addresses technical challenges facing IC, SiP/SoP packaging, High-speed
Links, SI/PI, EMI/EMC, RFI, ESD, EDA, measurement methods, etc.
Facing new generation standards and protocols, it also aggressively seeks
new solutions for emerging applications including 5G, Machine Learning
(ML), Virtual Reality (VR), autonomous drive, heterogeneous integrations,
and smart devices assisted by AIs.
- Prospective authors should submit a three-page manuscript by October 15, 2021
- Notification about acceptance will be given by October 29, 2021.
- Accepted papers will be reproduced as-is in the Conference Proceedings.
For a PDF version of the call for papers, please click here.The symposium will consist of virtual oral presentations. In addition, a number of prominent experts will be giving keynote lectures and tutorials on areas of emerging interest. The official language is English.
- Testing on 3D-IC and SiP
- Signal and Thermal Integrity
- Power Integrity/Power Distribution Networks (PDNs)/Ground Noise
- Computational Electromagnetics and Multi-physics Methods for SI/PI/TI Analysis
- Thermal Management Design for 3D-ICs and SiP
- Design and Modeling for High-speed Channels and Interconnects
- High speed serial links jitter budgeting
- Jitter segregation algorithms and tools
- Time / Frequency Domain Measurement Techniques
- Power supply induced jitter and transfer functions.
- Nanoelectronics for 3D-ICs and SiP
- Machine Learning applied to packaging
- Active Devices and Circuit Modeling Technologies
- Electronic Packages, SiP/ SoP
- IC and Package Level EMC
- Antennas in Packages (AiP)
- RF/mm-wave and THz Packages
- Miniaturized and Embedded Passives
- Power Electronic Packages
- Advanced Simulation Tools and CAD
- Substrate Technology for Packages and PCBs
- Electrical Design of Flexible Devices and Sensing
- 2-D Materials for 3D-ICs and SiP
- 3-D ICs and SiP Reliability
- Electrical Design for 5G Wireless Communication
- DDR’s Signal and Power integrity considerations
Final Deadline: October 15, 2021
Submission Format: 2 column, 3-page, PDF format only.
Submitted manuscripts should be camera ready and compliant with the general standards of the IEEE, including appropriate referencing. Noncompliant manuscripts will not be considered for review.
Location: Virtual Event
Exhibits: EDAPS-2021 will be exciting forum for vendors to demonstrate their state-of-the-art-tools to the attendees. Interested vendors can contact the conference administration for more details.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com