Prospective Authors should send
- A three-page manuscript formatted according to the conference template (PDF files) by
August 5, 2019September 15, 2019
- To be considered for student-paper award, (student should be first author and) submit supervisor letter confirming that the student is enrolled full-time at an accredited institution at the time of paper submission, is the primary contributor of the presented work and will make the presentation if the paper is accepted.
TO SUBMIT CLICK HERE (Firefox or Chrome only)SUBMISSIONS
- For IEEE templates, click here or choose in Latex, in .doc
- Notification about acceptance will be given by
September 30, 2019. October 7, 2019
- Accepted papers are reproduced in the workshop proceedings. A full registration is required for each accepted paper to be published.
- The time available for the presentation and discussion of every paper is about 20 minutes; session chairs will take care that the schedule is followed.
- Speakers at the conference will have access to a traditional overhead projector and a video beamer that can be connected either to the room stationary PC (PowerPoint, Acrobat Reader and GSview installed) or their own laptop.
- The use of the conference room PC is strongly encouraged. Speakers are kindly requested to load and test their presentations on the room PC during the break times.
- In order to quickly start presentations, speakers preferring their own laptop computers are kindly requested to boot them and start the presentation program before the announcement of their papers
- A formal poster presentation will take place in a dedicated session, when the presenters will be kindly requested to stand by their posters.
- Format: one A0 panel (about 80 x 120 cm) will be available for each poster.
- Time: in order to increase the display time, poster presenters are encouraged to put their posters on display as soon as possible and to leave them on the panels until the end of the workshop.
For additional information contact: Email:firstname.lastname@example.org