Instructions to Oral / Poster Presenters
Instructions for Presenters in Oral Sessions1. Speakers are required to be in their respective session rooms at least 5 minutes prior to the commencement of each session. The duration of each oral presentation is 20 minutes. This includes 17 minutes of presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. Your oral presentation should not exceed 17 minutes. Our staff will hold up signs to notify you of the remaining time.
2. Your presentation will be followed by a short Question and Answer (Q&A) session. The length of your Q&A session will be at the discretion of the session chairperson(s), depending on the number of speakers and the progress of the presentations in the session. Generally, the Q&A session for each paper will not exceed 3 minutes. In cases where extra time is available at the end of the session, the chairperson(s) may invite further questions from the audience, who can address their questions to any speakers in the session.
3. Kindly refer to the Technical Program (available at the conference website and in the Program Book) for your presentation session, time and venue. A copy of the latest technical session will also be posted on the notice board outside the respective session rooms.
4. Presentation materials should be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint (using Office 2007 or later) or Adobe Acrobat. Please bring your presentation materials on a thumb-drive and submit to the student helpers at the end of the preceding session, or during the break before the start of your session. You should also report to the respective session chairperson(s) to inform your presence.
5. In order to minimize technical difficulties and time wastage, a common Windows-based laptop computer will be used at the session venue. The use of individual personal computers or laptops is discouraged. It is also advisable to back-up your presentation materials.
6. All papers must be presented in person at the conference in order to be included in the proceedings published in IEEE Xplore©.
Instructions for Presenters in Poster Sessions1. Poster boards (Board size W:90 x H:150cm, total height 188.3cm) and stationery will be available on-site for you to mount your poster.
2. The poster session is scheduled on 17:00-18:00, Tuesday, December 17, 2020. Your poster should be put up at least 20 minutes before the start of the session according to the assigned poster panel number, which can be found on the notice board outside the venue and the poster board itself. You are expected to stand by your poster to introduce your work or answer any questions during the session. At the end of the session, please help to remove your poster. Any posters remained on the poster board will be taken off by staff and be disposed when the conference concludes on December 18.
3. All posters must be presented in person at the conference in order to be included in the proceedings published in IEEE Xplore©.